[lug] Linux in schools

Dan Kuester lurgyman at babylonia.flatirons.org
Fri Aug 24 08:49:15 MDT 2001

Fairview has a growing Linux base.  The server used for the web
development class is a RedHat machine, and the school's main site
(http://www.flatirons.org) is also a Linux box.  We now also have three
old (formerly Win95) machines that have been wiped and converted to
Linuxism.  None of these systems, however (except for possibly the main
web server) is run by the faculty -- they are all student-administrated.

--
Dan Kuester

http://lurgyman.bolognia.net

"I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous"
			- Yogi Berra