[lug] mouseconfig?

Scott A. Herod herod at interact-tv.com
Fri Aug 24 12:35:46 MDT 2001

Thanks, George.

We're playing around with a couple of different kind of mice and
I'm getting tired of telling people to delete the last line each
time they switch mice.

You wouldn't know anything about sound drivers, would you?  I'm trying
to make my i810 stop popping.  I've gotten rid of the pop but now I've
got "The Chipmunks Sing Zappa".  Everyone in the office does have tears
from laughter, though.  I don't think his estate would approve.

Scott