[lug] WinSpam

David dajo at frii.com
Sat Aug 25 16:47:05 MDT 2001

I hope that this is not a pain in the neck for anyone.  I just
received this and found it funny.

dajo

To: <estoile at bemybabey.com>
From: estoile at bemybabey.com
Subject: Boost Your Windows Reliability.....                         32339
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 10:33:39 -0400

Now you can boost the reliability of ordinary Windows 95, 98 and ME to nearly
the level of Windows NT or 2000, Microsoft's professional and industrial version
of Windows.<br>
The new WinFix is a very effective way to improve the reliability of Windows,
because it makes Windows fault-tolerant and self-repairing.<br>
And WinFix is very safe, because it operates completely independent of Windows.<br>
Arlen Dixon, CEO<br>
Pinewood Software Marketing<br>
This announcement is intended for PC users who asked to be kept<br>
informed about new developments in Windows technology.<br>
received.<br>
Please <a href="http://removeme.bemybabey.com">CLICK HERE</a> to be removed from
future mailings.</font></p>