[lug] 1394- firewire

Taz feenix at ticnet.com
Sat Aug 25 17:26:52 MDT 2001

Hi all:

I've spent a few hours trying to compile some firewire stuff.  For some
reason, several tools fail the compile due to the following error:

/foo/bar/path/gscanbus-0.6/gscanbus.c:1112: undefined reference to
`raw1394_get_handle'

Several programs have failed to compile due to some reference to
"raw1394_get_handle".  Does anybody know what lib/header/whatever I need
for this to work?  I can get dvgrab and xdvplay to work (successfully),
so I know I've got the main 1394 stuff installed correctly, but the
handle thing is annoying.  Any ideas/help?  Thanks in advance.

Jeff