[lug] Kingston Switching Hubs

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Sat Aug 25 22:10:38 MDT 2001

On Fri, Aug 24, 2001 at 09:59:49AM -0600, Ferdinand Schmid wrote:
>Be careful!  I had 2 out of 3 LinkSys switches go out recently (both about 1
>year old).  They were 8 port switches.  Our 24 port switch is still alive (about
>1 year old).  For doing it cheap I had much better luck with D-Link switches.

Weird...  I've got 3 of them at home, aged about 18 months now.  No
problems *AT ALL*.  Hmmm.  D-link I'm pissed at because their 802.11b AP
seems to REQUIRE windows software to do any configuration of.  Gak....

Sean
--
 This mountain is PURE SNOW!  Do you know what the street value of this
 mountain is!?!                -- Better Off Dead