[lug] Keyboard light applet

Timothy Klein teece at silverklein.net
Mon Aug 27 11:23:57 MDT 2001

Hmm, I have the exact same keyboard.  I have never used it in Windows --
that is why it can justify not having LEDS, they are part of the Windows
driver?  How silly.  I wish I would have noticed this before I bought my
keyboard, but oh well.

I have not seen an applet that would do this.  But on the other hand, I
don't imagine that it would be all that hard to write, either.  It
sounds like a fun, short project actually.  I usually use, and write
GUIs with, QT.  But I have experimented with GTK+.  If I come up with
anything, I will let you know.

Tim