[lug] installing linux with NT Dual boot

Michael Deck deckm at cleansoft.com
Tue Aug 28 13:52:52 MDT 2001

At 01:38 PM 8/28/01 -0600, you wrote:
>I have done NT for years with 0 problems.
>
>The how-to is very helpful. Particularly if you use BOOTPART. It really
>couldn't be easier.
>
> >> Good luck.  I've never been able to install a version of Windows
> >> on a box with another existing OS.  You will want the partition

On this same thread, I have a machine that currently uses LILO to load
either Win98 or Linux (MDK7.1) Now it appears I need to have Win2k to run a
client's software. Is there an upgrade path that doesn't require me to wipe
out any partitions? Can I conceivably keep both Win98 and Win2K in case the
latter turns out to be unstable?

-Mike

Michael Deck
Cleanroom Software Engineering, Inc.