[lug] transparent images

Ken Weinert kenw at ihs.com
Tue Aug 28 15:51:52 MDT 2001

Can anyone direct me to a place where I can try to sort out how to make
an already existing image have a transparent background?

The image background is white, and at the moment it's in png format.

I'll try searching some more, but there is so much info I thought
someone here could help me with a little direction.

Thanks in advance.

BTW: thanks for all the advice on the mail splitting problem - someone
else here ended up writing it in perl while I was looking for other
solutions.

--
Ken Weinert   kenw at ihs.com 303-858-6956 (V) 303-705-4258 (F)
GnuPG KeyID: 9274F1CE           GnuPG available at http://www.gnupg.org/