[lug] problems with ssh key authorization after

dan radom dradom at redback.com
Wed Aug 29 13:17:39 MDT 2001

I've found that ssh2 is much faster for port forwarding.  I don't really use ssh1 anymore, so I'm not sure about the speed of that protocol.  It should like you've got a client (ssh) configured to use ssh1 and a daemon (sshd) configured to use ssh2.  Configure them both to use the same protocol and generate the appropriate keys and you shouldn't have to specify -1 or -2 anymore.

dan