[lug] installing linux with NT Dual boot

Glenn Murray gmurray at Mines.EDU
Wed Aug 29 13:36:04 MDT 2001

In answer to your first question: Yes.  You need to make
space for Win2K via unused space or resizing
partitions.  You may have to reinstall the Linux bootloader
as described elsewhere in this thread.

In answer to your second question: Yes.  Win2K itself can
recognize another Win OS, thought don't ask me about the
details of this.  On the other hand, if you are under the
impression that Win98 is stable, then you are going to be in
for a pleasant surprise with Win2K.

Glenn Murray
http://www.mines.edu/~gmurray/public_html/Welcome.html