[lug] KDE 2.2

Scott A. Herod herod at interact-tv.com
Fri Aug 31 10:22:16 MDT 2001

I recall some talk about memory use in X and the speaker mentioned
that some tools show all of the memory that X has access to, including
the cache on the video card, the size of the agp bus, etc.  I don't
know is SIZE below is one of those and regardless, 238M seems pretty
big.  I'm running kde 2.1.1 and not showing anything like the X
memory usage that you are.  Of course my video card is an old S3 pci
with
basically no on-board cache.

Scott