[lug] ssl ca certs

Evelyn Mitchell efm at tummy.com
Fri Aug 31 16:14:28 MDT 2001

Netscape Communicator 4.78
Communcator:
  Tools:
    Security Info:
      Certificates:
        Yours:      # To import your certificate
           Import a Certificate (requires you to set up a private password
              for communicator)
        People:     # To import someone elses
           It looks like if you use Communicator to read your email,
           you can manage certificates emailed to you from here.
           I use mutt, so the only options it gives me are to search
           in the Netscape or the Verisign directory for a certificate
           matching an email. I don't know how difficult it is to get
           listed in either of those. I also don't know how to get more
           directories added to that list.

Konqueror is much easier:
  Tools:
    Crypto: