[lug] runtime link directory specification

D. Stimits stimits at idcomm.com
Tue Sep 4 16:34:35 MDT 2001

Argh, I found the problem, it was stupid. When placing a lib in a system
search directory it is more or less instinct for me to also create the
sym links. But the hard coded runtime search path only had the name with
the minor version, I forgot to put in the sym links. Once I did that, it
worked as expected :)

I need a wetware debugger, but I'm afraid even if I had one, my brain
lacks symbols, somehow they were rudely stripped out while pretending to
grow up.

D. Stimits, stimits at idcomm.com