[lug] Find Command

Hugh Brown hugh at vecna.com
Wed Sep 5 08:15:15 MDT 2001

Darn good question.  I was playing around with it and can't seem to get it
to do both.

If you do the first iname by itself it lists all the .*read* just fine,
ditto for the second by itself, but -o'ing them together just gives the
second item listed.  It seems like the shell regex that is passed to iname
needs to take care of the or'ing of the patterns.

Hugh

"SoloCDM"