[lug] Att at home

Taz feenix at ticnet.com
Sat Sep 8 09:07:50 MDT 2001

Jeremy,
I would've answered sooner, but I was out of town on biz.  I also have AT&T for
web service.  I am using Mandrake 8.0, not Redhat.  However, I have tried and
tried to get DCHP working with no luck.  I have tried several different options
and none of them have been successful.  I run a dual boot system (win98/Linux);
so what I did is boot in to win write down all of hte appropriate info, boot
into linux and make it a static ip.  I've had the same ip for over 2 1/2 months
now without any problems.  Not sure what the problem is, but I've been up for a
while now.  If you figure this out please tell us.

JEff