[lug] re: firewire

Matt James matuse at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 9 13:46:48 MDT 2001

Fisrt place I would check would be the obvious - check
or change your cable.  make sure your pins aren't bent
or don't have crud on them.  Next thing I would double
check is all the settings for the capture card - the
device and the software.  Sometimes the settings can
get hardwired into places other than your software or
you may have overlooked a setting in your software.
You may also want to check to make sure you didn't
accidentaly record it in that audio format - check the
tape on anohter system. Just a few things to check.
Matt