OT Re: [lug] CSU hub for IBM mainframe running thousands of Linux VMs

carl wagner carl.wagner at level3.com
Mon Sep 10 12:56:58 MDT 2001

Sean,

I thought the Apple ][e could run UCSD pascal natively (with about 3 compiles
before the disk wore out!).  And they added the Z-80 cards for CP/M, under
which you could run Turbo Pascal?  That is how I did it.  I remember the first
time I compiled a program under TP (3.02a I believe) I thought that the
compiler was broken because it took less than 1 second to compile (UCSD Pascal
took several minutes).

Sorry for the OT.
Carl.