[lug] on a Sparc 5?

Harris, James James_Harris at maxtor.com
Mon Sep 10 13:36:39 MDT 2001

Try running an NFS install.  If your floppy still works, try booting from
the floppy install disks, otherwise you can do the CD install and pick NFS
if you choose the expert option.  It seems to work the best.

I was able to caox my Sparc 10 into doing a CD install, which it is still
running, but my 5 was always very quirky.  I rebuilt it several times using
NFS and each time it installed fine.

Good luck!