[lug] RE: Att at home (last comment?)

Jeremy jeremy at pedalwrench.com
Mon Sep 10 23:17:47 MDT 2001

Hello

After a while I used a static IP and everything seems to work fine now.  I
did how ever get the DHCP working.  I added this little ditty in the
ifup-eth0 config file:

DHCP_HOSTNAME = "C########-A"
DNSPEER = "yes"

This was a little finicky and i would just recomend using the static IP.
Now on to setting up a Quake server....

Jeremy

Message: 8