[lug] Wu-Ftp on Red Hat 7.0

D. Stimits stimits at idcomm.com
Tue Sep 11 14:20:54 MDT 2001

This probably won't help, but might. The file to be included is
dependent upon kernel source. There has been some effort to get RH and
other dists to use one fixed set of headers for kernel dependent source,
rather than the old symbolic links to the real kernel headers, and you
might be running into a case of either the "kernel-headers" rpm not
synching with the real source, or something related to versioning. My
wu-ftpd rpm is almost the same version, but has a different patch level
(RH 7.1, should use same as RH 7.0 if updated): 2.6.1-16. I suggest you
get an updated kernel-headers rpm if available, and also the RH 7.1
source rpm, and do a --rebuild, see if it still dies.

D. Stimits, stimits at idcomm.com