[lug] Canceled - September 13, 2001 BLUG Meeting

J. Wayde Allen wallen at lug.boulder.co.us
Wed Sep 12 08:01:16 MDT 2001

On Wed, 12 Sep 2001, Ken Kinder wrote:

> Next month will we be able to get the presentation planned for this
> month?

What we will do next month is hopefully continue with our regularly
scheduled program.  I need to get with Mr. Collins and see if he would
consider talking at one of the dates that we have not yet scheduled.  I
only canceled this months meeting because it was obvious that the level of
security here was going to go way up, and I really don't have the time to
figure out how to get all of you in the door for a meeting by tomorrow.

Over the next week or so I will learn more about the new security rules,
and their impact on our meetings.  It will also give me some time to touch
base with Chris Riddoch who was working to establish a CU chapter of the
BLUG.  That could give us some other options for holding meetings at CU.
There just isn't enough time between now and tomorrow to figure this all
out.  Especially since things are changing about as fast as I can type.

- Wayde
  (wallen at lug.boulder.co.us)