[lug] TCP Wrapers and Going After Bad People

Greg Horne jeerygh at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 12 15:52:18 MDT 2001

Thanks for all the responses and ideas guys!  I really enjoyed the bit from
Kevin.  Thanks.  I'll also look into that 64.whatever ip address you have
been firewalling.  BTW my intent was not to catch or punish them, just to
find a way to go after somebody when something more major happens.  Oh yeah,
the NCP (was that the acronym) thing about keeping accurate time i'll look
into.  Thanks (sorry I can't remember who mentioned that).

Greg Horne