[lug] pdf distiller?

Zichary O`Tea zirotea at cyberspace.org
Wed Sep 12 18:14:56 MDT 2001

Hi Todd,

I had a similar problem not to long ago.  Theres a program called pdcat
which will do just what you're looking for.  I'm not sure what license its
under..

If you needed to, you could always convert all the pdfs to postscript, as
there are more tools, like ghostscript that will concatnate postscript
files, and then back.