[lug] pdf distiller?

Hugh Brown hugh at vecna.com
Wed Sep 12 19:14:50 MDT 2001

You could use pdflatex too (probably overkill).  If the individual files
are pdf you can do an include graphics command and get a single document
from them.

Something like this
\documentclass[12pt]{article}
\usepackage{graphicx}
\begin{document}

\includegraphics[width=\textwidth]{image1}
\newpage
\includegraphics[width=\textwidth]{image2}
\newpage

\end{document}

where the image1 are in the same directory and are either jpg's or pdf's

then pdflatex the file and you get a pdf out file.

My mileage varied using this approach so  I expect yours will too.

Even though this has been thoroughly answered already, I just felt like
adding Yet Another Way To Do It.

Hugh

"Todd Ruskell"