LUG @ CU, Was: Re: [lug] Canceled - September 13, 2001 BLUG Meeting

Chris Riddoch socket at peakpeak.com
Thu Sep 13 02:15:18 MDT 2001

"J. Wayde Allen" <wallen at lug.boulder.co.us> writes:

> It will also give me some time to touch base with Chris Riddoch who
> was working to establish a CU chapter of the BLUG.  That could give
> us some other options for holding meetings at CU.  There just isn't
> enough time between now and tomorrow to figure this all out.

True enough.  Though earlier this week, I did some paper-shuffling and
bureaucracy-nudging, and have successfully formed an independent
student organization at CU for this.  I've also got lug at colorado.edu
(just a mailbox) and asked the appropriate people for an announcement
mailing list and space for a website.

Shortly, I'll start planning events - right after this round of more
academic projects.  If anybody has ideas or thoughts, let me know!

--
Chris Riddoch       | epistemological
socket at peakpeak.com | humility