[lug] Netscape plugins

D. Stimits stimits at idcomm.com
Thu Sep 13 19:43:08 MDT 2001

I'm wondering if anyone here has ever programmed netscape plugins? I'm
wondering if the plugins have the ability to aid the following: I have
multiple addresses to receive some email from, but want it to reply only
to one of the group...do plugins have sufficient access that I can cause
any reply that goes to a particular email address to prompt if I would
like to instead change the email to another? I'm not sure I want to
become a plugin programmer unless I know the goal is reasonable.

D. Stimits, stimits at idcomm.com