[lug] Sendmail

Chip Atkinson catkinson at circadence.com
Fri Sep 14 12:13:52 MDT 2001

I'm not sure I entirely understand the problem, but it sounds like what
Qwest does too.  Basically you have to use their machines as relays for
outbound mail. Why is this a problem?  I run a moderately busy mailing
list and haven't had any problem with the relay part.  Originally I
wanted to do my own delivery to reduce their load, but since they want
it that way, I just said to myself "screw 'em".