[lug] Sendmail

Chip Atkinson catkinson at circadence.com
Fri Sep 14 16:30:32 MDT 2001

Hmm... You might want to play with the port forwarding stuff on your
end.  That way inbound connections to port 2500 from your client's
machine will get directed to the local port 25 on your machine.  Then
you don't have to worry about configuring your machine to recieve on
both port 25 and 2500 and transmit on port 25 only.