[lug] Sendmail issues

John Starkey jstarkey at advancecreations.com
Sat Sep 15 04:33:57 MDT 2001

> I am trying to run Squirrel Mail with Sendmail.  I have that up and
> running now, but I would like to use Squirrel Mail for diffent domains.
> So instead or logging onto www.mycompany.com/squirrel I would like to
> have www.mycompany.com/squirrel and www.mycompany2.com/squirrel and
> www.mycompany3.com/squirrel all run off of the same sendmail server
> using Squirrel (or any other app like it).  Is this possible and is
> there a better and easier way to do this.  Performace is my main issue.

Do you have sendmail set up for this already without squirrelmail in the picture? If so then squirrelmail shouldn't cause any problems. It's just a php script that calls to the mail binary and imap server.

BTW, there was a big hole in it a few months ago. Make sure you're running the latest stable.

John