[lug] Help on scripting interactions with a web site

Chip Atkinson catkinson at circadence.com
Tue Sep 18 08:50:48 MDT 2001

I believe that Perl has some web client/browser tools/modules available.
  I haven't used them but remember seeing them as I was going through
the list of available modules.
Try looking at the web page to find the name of the variables and see if
you can put together a url using get.  You might be able to make it
something simple and regular if the names for the reports are regular.

Hope that helps a tiny bit.

Chip