[lug] Recommendations for an ISP for DSL

Timothy Klein teece at silverklein.net
Tue Sep 18 10:54:22 MDT 2001

I use Forethought.net.  They are pretty good.  I have also heard good
things about FRII, mentioned earlier.  IIRC, Qwest has a list of the
ISPs one can choose from on their web site.  Just pretend that you are
placing an order for DSL, at some point it asks you what ISP you would
like.  When I did this, (a few years ago, now) it was a web form with a
pull down list of ISPs.  If that is still around, you could look up each
one and see what you like.

With Forethought.net, my $20 gets me 2 static IPs, which I like very
much.

Tim