flashing light (was: Re: [lug] Code Rainbow: New attack, MUCH

Ken Weinert kenw at ihs.com
Tue Sep 18 13:25:42 MDT 2001

nastier...)

My cable light flashes all the time, both in windows and in linux. I've
always wondered why that is. When in windows the firewall app isn't
showing any traffic happening, but as long as the computer is on, the
data light flashes.

* Michael J. Hammel (mjhammel at graphics-muse.org) [010918 19:20]:

--
Ken Weinert   kenw at ihs.com 303-858-6956 (V) 303-705-4258 (F)