[lug] powerpoint for Linux?

Michael J. Hammel mjhammel at graphics-muse.org
Tue Sep 18 20:24:54 MDT 2001

Thus spoke Taz
> You could also print them to a .pdf file either in Staroffice or
> Powerpoint...
>
> Crawford Rainwater wrote:
>
> > StarOffice is "okay" at reading them, however, I would
> > recommend changing them into JPGs in M$ PowerPoint,
> > then pulling them into StarOffice's version of PowerPoint
> > and recreating the presentation that way.

I don't run MS at all, so that was the reason I needed something on Linux
that could read the files.  Turns out StarOffice read them (and printed
them) just fine.

Thanks for the help (you too Evelyn!).

--
Michael J. Hammel                               The Graphics Muse
mjhammel at graphics-muse.org                      http://www.graphics-muse.com