[lug] intek21 pci highspeed parallel port

Warren Sanders sanders at MontanaLinux.Org
Wed Sep 19 14:53:43 MDT 2001

On Wed, 19 Sep 2001 Abschreier at aol.com wrote:

> Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 16:17:07 EDT
> From: Abschreier at aol.com
> To: lug at lug.boulder.co.us
> Subject: [lug] intek21 pci highspeed parallel port
>
> Hi'
> I hope you can help me.  I  had to wipe out all my info on my windows 95
> computer and start all over again. I had installed an iIntek21 high speed
> Parallel Port  and now its wipe pot. I have the floppy disk but for some
> reason can not write the correct run sequence. I threw out the box and the
> installation instructions. Could you possible tell me what to write or fax
> over the instructions to 914-773-2067
> Thank you
> Dr. Alan Schreier

I have one of these too but missing the Quick installation guide also; I have
the box!  You can get the guide here: http://www.intek21.com/intek21-1p.pdf

--
Warren Sanders
http://MontanaLinux.Org