[lug] [CLUE-Talk] On Zimmerman and the WTC attackers using PGP (fwd)

Ian Hall-Beyer manuka at nerdherd.net
Tue Sep 25 11:21:05 MDT 2001

On Tue, 25 Sep 2001, J. Wayde Allen wrote:

> This is the story as published by the Washington Post about the
> Zimmermann's reaction to the WTC attackers using PGP:
>
>     http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A1234-2001Sep20.html
>
> Now read what he really said:
>
>     http://slashdot.org/interviews/01/09/24/162236.shtml

I've dealt with Ariana Cha before at Washington Post, when Gnutella was
the hot thing - I'd have to agree - her editors do take an awful lot of
liberty. As a whole, though, she's good people.

-Ian

--

If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves
upon execution.

					--Eric Jorgensen