[lug] [CLUE-Talk] On Zimmerman and the WTC attackers using PGP (fwd)

J. Wayde Allen wallen at lug.boulder.co.us
Tue Sep 25 15:51:11 MDT 2001

On Tue, 25 Sep 2001, Evelyn Mitchell wrote:

> > politics of open source. Though I don't know anyone qualified for the
> > task. I do know that the Washington Post is now my idea of a tabloid
> > newspaper, and is not an unbiased source of news.
>
> What aspect of the politics are you interested in?

Yes, that is a very important question before we can really identify a
speaker.  Lynn Danielson did give me the name of a lawyer who I think did
a presentation at CLUE on the legalities of the GNU licensing.  I've been
planning on seeing if this guy would be willing to give us a talk.

However, the biggest issue in BLUG right now is where we are going to be
meeting.  Because of the security lock down at NIST there are no after
hours public meetings allowed here anymore.  So ... any ideas?

- Wayde
  (wallen at lug.boulder.co.us)