[lug] [CLUE-Talk] On Zimmerman and the WTC attackers using PGP(fwd)

Scott A. Herod herod at interact-tv.com
Tue Sep 25 16:51:21 MDT 2001

I agree with Dan.  I'm interested in hearing some discussion on the
compatibility of different open source licenses.  For example, I was
recently directed to the comments at gnu.org:

http://www.gnu.org/licenses/license-list.html

In particular, I am concerned about the supposed incompatibility of
the GPL and the Apache license.

Scott