[LUG] Code Red...

Ken Weinert kenw at ihs.com
Fri Sep 28 09:48:40 MDT 2001

I just ran across this reference and thought it might be applicable here
since I haven't seen it mentioned before:

http://www.wired.com/news/technology/0,1282,46964,00.html

It's about La Brea - a tarpit for Code Red and Nimda.

* Warren Sanders (sanders at MontanaLinux.Org) [010928 15:42]:

--
Ken Weinert   kenw at ihs.com 303-858-6956 (V) 303-705-4258 (F)
GnuPG KeyID: 9274F1CE           GnuPG available at http://www.gnupg.org/