[lug] RE: Redirect code-where does it go? (fwd)

J. Wayde Allen wallen at its.bldrdoc.gov
Fri Sep 28 13:46:14 MDT 2001

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 09:55:08 -0600 (MDT)
From: D.J. Atkinson <dj at pcisys.net>
To: J. Wayde Allen <wallen at its.bldrdoc.gov>
Subject: Re: [lug] RE: Redirect code-where does it go? (fwd)

As far as suggestions:

Has justin actually checked to make sure he's getting the redirect? (I.e.
requested /cmd.exe from his machine?)  I usually do this by hand using
telnet rather than with a browser.  (i.e., "telnet host 80" to connect
then "GET /cmd.exe" once connection has been achieved.)

If he's not getting the redirect, he might try flopping the backslash to a
forward slash in the RedirectMatch command.

They might also add a redirect for root.exe and admin.dll

I've also added one for /default.ida

I hope this helps

DJ

       o o o o o o o . . .                                  _______
   ._][__n__n___|DD[ [     \_____  |  D.J. Atkinson   | | dj at pcisys.net |
  _/oo OOOO OOOO oo` 'ooooo ooooo` 'o!o            o!o` 'o!o         o!o`