[lug] Small Linux for Laptop

David Trowbridge jupiter at flatirons.org
Sat Sep 29 23:55:01 MDT 2001

I have a friend who runs Rock Linux - seems like a nice slim dist - but be
prepared not to have a lot of the facilities that rh and derivatives
have like rpm.

Haven't seen ya in a while - if ever you're on campus and want to have
lunch, just drop me a line.

-D

David Trowbridge
jupiter at flatirons.org
http://jupiter.babylonia.flatirons.org

"Base 8 is just like base 10 really...if you're missing two fingers"
	-Tom Lehrer