[lug] [rmiug-discuss] Kickoff of the XMLRockyMountain User Group - November 6th - NEED RSVP (fwd)

J. Wayde Allen wallen at lug.boulder.co.us
Tue Oct 2 03:39:22 MDT 2001

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 10:30:24 -0600
From: Jay Zimmerman <jzimmerman at completeprogrammer.net>
To: bjug-discuss at avitek.com, bjug-announce at avitek.com, djug at yahoogroups.com,
     xpdenver at yahoogroups.com
Cc: rmiug-discuss at yahoogroups.com, rmiug-jobs at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [rmiug-discuss] Kickoff of the XMLRockyMountain User Group -
    November 6th - NEED RSVP

Good News......   We are starting an XML user group for the Denver/Boulder area.  Our inaugural session is on November 6th from 6:30 - 8:45 PM.  We will be meeting at the Front Range Community College Library, room #268L.  The room will accomodate a maximum of 40 people, so please RSVP if you would like to attend.
XMLRockyMountain User Group will be meeting monthly on the first Tuesday of the month.  If you are interested in being involved with the group as a sponsor, speaker or executive committee, send me an email.