[lug] meeting space?

Chris Riddoch socket at peakpeak.com
Tue Oct 2 22:13:13 MDT 2001

Alan Robertson <alanr at unix.sh> writes:

> Zichary O`Tea wrote:
> >
> > I'm talked with Boulder libraries before about meeting spaces for other
> > groups I'm in.  The lat time I check they had a policy were you could only
> > meet twice with in a period of a couple months.  Its probably worth
> > checking again.

I'll look into it for future meetings. This time, we've got a room at
CU.

> > Reserving a space at CU, isn't very hard.  The UMC scheduling Office is
> > the place to go.  I'm fairly sure that you don't even have to be a
> > student.  Either way, I'm sure we have enough students on the list willing
> > to do it.  If not, I'd volunteer to make arrangments.

I already have, actually. We've got ECCR 265 in the Engineering Center
at CU on Thursday, October 11, the usual BLUG time.

> If folks get stuck, the Front Range Community College / City of Westminster
> library is really nice.  I seem to recall they have lcd projectors in some
> of the rooms.

LCD? That certainly has its appeal, though it is outside Boulder. If
this is a feasible option, we should investigate it. Do you have a
contact there, Alan?

--
Chris Riddoch       | epistemological
socket at peakpeak.com | humility