[lug] meeting space?

Chris Riddoch socket at peakpeak.com
Wed Oct 3 20:42:52 MDT 2001

"D. Stimits" <stimits at idcomm.com> writes:
> Is the lot just east of engineering (with parking structure, next to
> campus police) still available for after hours parking? I think the last
> time I looked it allowed parking by anyone after 6 PM or so. I recall it
> was lot 236 or something close to that.

Yes, that parking lot still exists. I'm not sure when the parking is
free to non-card-holders, though. I'll find out before posting the
announcement for the meeting, though, and include details on how to
find the room. (I'll make some flyers with penguins and arrows or
something... which reminds me, if anybody has some free time on their
hands, it'd be nice to have a flyer template that I could use to
advertise the monthly meetings.)

--
Chris Riddoch       | epistemological
socket at peakpeak.com | humility