[lug] pleas help raid1

Jason jdavis at cyberspace.org
Thu Oct 4 22:30:20 MDT 2001

now this helps...thanks. so i will try this and get back to you...is it
common to get stopped at boot up and droped to a semi shell to reconsruct
your raid array..or was i getting this because my diskthat i was adding
had a mbr but my primary disk (that i was using the boot floppy to boot)
didnt?..anyway im at home now so ill try it tommorow.
thanks again
jd