[lug] HP-4440 SPAX-M

Anastasios D. Kinanis foggy_bottom at map.com
Thu Oct 4 18:17:16 MDT 2001

I came upon this site ( [lug] Upgrading AMD dated 03/08/01 ) while looking for information on a "HP-4440" SPAX-M Motherboard for which a manual is required. I'm sure the MB is an OEM item manufactured by ASUS and of course ASUS will not acknowledge this fact. Further investigation lead me to a Chinese site where the name "SPAX-M" is listed. I'm at a brick wall at this time, not being able to read Chinese. Your help in any way will be appreciated. Below is the URL. Thank you.

                                                           Anastasios D. Kinanis

 http://www.google.com/search?q=cache:52vbmFQQrKY:www.xt168.com/hard/hszb.htm+SPAX-M&hl=e