[lug] Installation woes

Hugh Brown hugh at vecna.com
Sat Oct 6 06:32:51 MDT 2001

It's a problem with the kernel.  add that serial line at the lilo prompt and then
upgrade your kernel (apply all the patches in updates) and then it is no
longer an issue.

the 2.2.19 kernel doesn't have any problems, I don't know where it got
fixed between 2.2.14 and 2.2.19

Hugh

"rjudd at mlug.missouri.edu"