[lug] Filesystem Boot Error

D. Stimits stimits at idcomm.com
Sun Oct 7 12:08:51 MDT 2001

Sorry about the delayed answer, but I suggest that possibly the problem
is that one of the packages that needed update during kernel update was
not updated. You didn't mention how much newer your new kernel is
relative to 2.2.19-10mdk. But I suppose that if you used an rpm, maybe
it would have told you that a related package needed update, don't know.
I never use rpms for kernels. There is a file though,
/usr/src/linux/Documentation/Changes, and in that file is a list of what
package versions must be, and how to test. My guess is that something in
there must be updated (ok, it's a long-shot).

D. Stimits, stimits at idcomm.com