Allmost OT: Re: [lug] telnetd problem

Chris Wade cwade at veripost.net
Mon Oct 15 09:25:41 MDT 2001

Yeah, I should probably switch to SSh at some point, it's just an
interesting problem at the moment (because I have a workaround).  There's
nothing on there that I would worry about security issues over.  This is
just one of the many steps toward understanding how this whole networking
thing works.

Once I get the other machines behind the linux box (using it as a firewall),
there should be no problem with telnet.  Correct?

Chris