[lug] RH Linux download

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Wed Oct 17 01:17:10 MDT 2001

How's it look?  Anything really useful or interesting added after 7.1?

I know, I know, it's only a "dot release".

Anyone remember where they've seen any recent "distro shootout" type
charts that show where various distros are on kernel rev, desktops,
other stuff in a table lately that are up-to-date or close?  I saw one
but I can't remember where...

Nate Duehr <nate at natetech.com>