[lug] USB to/from SCSI

carl wagner carl.wagner at level3.com
Wed Oct 17 08:47:48 MDT 2001

How good is he at PCB layout?  He would need to build a interface converter,
sort of
like a high speed uart but also handling the protocol issues.  I guess you
could wire
wrap up something but it would end up being a computer in its own right.

Tell him to go buy an new USB drive.  It will be a LOT cheaper.  And faster.

Carl.